Our attorneys offer our clients the sensitivity, experience and skill necessary to navigate the estate settlement process.
Probate, Estate and Trust Administration
With years of experience settling hundreds of estates, we are well-equipped to handle all aspects of estate administration, including:
- Probate court proceedings
- Identifying, locating and collecting assets of the decedent
- Transferring assets to beneficiaries
- Funding and administering trusts
- Preparing federal and state estate tax returns
- Post-mortem planning and elections
- Sale and other disposition of assets, including real estate
From the simplest to the most complex estates, we provide guidance to facilitate the distribution of estate and trust assets and maximize the goals of the decedent’s estate plan for tax savings and personal wishes.
In addition, we provide services for estates with no Will or designated Personal Representative, as well as for fiduciaries and families located outside of Massachusetts.